Wednesday, May 10, 2017

List of Articles that I Point to Frequently

Several  years ago I created a blog article with a list of links, pointing to articles and places within the Tutor/Mentor Connection and Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC web library that I point to often, using Tiny URL links to shorten the link addresses. I refer to this frequently to grab link addresses to use in other articles, PPT presentations, Tweets, etc.

Yesterday I created a video to guild  people through that list. Take a look:



In 2021 I moved all of the links off of the Tutor/Mentor Connection library to the Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC. You can find them from this page.  

As of January 2022 the Tutor/Mentor Connection website will only be available as an archive, which you can find at this link

Thus as you view this video you'll be looking at the archived website. However if you go to the blog article that I'm talking about in the video, the links will go to the new platform.

This is one of many videos that have been created over the past 12 years to share ideas that people can use to help well-organized, out-of-school-time volunteer-based tutor/mentor programs be available to K-12 youth in more high poverty areas of Chicago and other cities.

I hope you'll take a look and bookmark the page, so you can refer to these articles often.


No comments: